Current Times to Beat
For Amateur Eaters: 1 hour
For Professional Eaters: 6 minutes, 50 seconds
The Benny’s Challenge is open from 2-5 PM and 8-11 PM daily (unless otherwise approved by a manager). Contestant and staff must sign a waiver indicating whether the participant is Professional or Amateur.
About the Challenge Pizza
The contestant must purchase one Benny’s Challenge Pizza for $40. The pizza is loaded with cheese, pepperoni, and sausage. However, a chicken topping may be substituted for dietary reasons as the protein.
Benny’s Challenge Rules
- The Benny’s Challenge is a pizza eating challenge open to all individuals 18 years and older.
- Residents under 18 years old may participate with their guardian’s consent.
- Previous Challenge winners are prohibited from re-entering the Challenge.
- The clock starts the first time the pizza is touched.
- Any beverage is allowed (soda, water, beer)
- Bathroom breaks are not permitted.
- If contestant claims to be an amateur eater, Benny’s requires 3 days to review claim before victory is declared.
Contestants will be disqualified for any of the following:
- Starting prior to start signal
- Vomiting on premises before, during, or after the challenge
- Sharing pizza/crust
- Lying about amateur eating status
- $500 Check issued within 30 days of Challenge
- Benny’s Challenge T-Shirt
- Picture posted to website and in the store with time completed
- Bragging rights